Meet Your Practitioners
Leanne J. Scott
Leanne is a Certified Anat Baniel Method NeuroMovement® Practitioner, a professional dancer/choreographer & Mother to Callum Tate, a little boy with Special Needs, who is the absolute joy of her life.
After realizing that her son was going to need extra support, and through a friend of a friend our family was introduced to The Anat Baniel Method (ABM), and not long afterwards, they decided that Leanne would begin the Intensive Practitioner Training Program and become an ABM Practitioner – specializing in both children and adults!
Throughout the training Leanne soon came to realize that this wasn’t just the method that she would use on her son, but something that would also help her tremendously. Watch her Bio Video to the left to hear more!
Leanne has completed the following ABM NeuroMovement trainings:
ABM Certified NeuroMovement Practitioner (510 hours) – 2015
ABM NeuroMovement for Children Practitioner (176 hours) – 2016
ABM NeuroMovement for Vitality and AntiAging Practitioner (91 hours) – 2017
ABM NeuroMovement for High Performers (38 hours) – 2017
Dale is a Certified Anat Baniel Method NeuroMovement® Practitioner, an IT Specialist & father to Callum Tate, a little boy with Special Needs.
After seeing first-hand the tremendous transformation in my family (both in my wife and our special needs son) due to ABM, we decided as a family that I should also attend the ABM NeuroMovement training. This decision was based in part to help continue with the care of our son, but also to improve my own health. Due to the daily stresses sustained in existing job of a computer programmer, I suffered from sore shoulders, bad back, sciatic, all of which have disappeared since beginning this training. As well my goal is to become the most effective ABM practitioner I can be. ABM has grabbed my focus and I am thrilled to be practicing at MOVE Therapies as an ABM practitioner!!
Dale has completed the following ABM NeuroMovement trainings:
ABM Certified NeuroMovement Practitioner (510 hours) – 2019
ABM NeuroMovement for Children Practitioner (176 hours) – 2020
ABM Segment 5 of Childrens Mastery (44 hours) – 2020
We Help People Who:
- Have difficulty getting off the floor, out of a chair, or doing day-to-day activities like driving or walking.
- Have Chronic Pain and/or Illnesses that have not gone away after they have tried everything?
- Have Depression or Anxiety that you don’t have tools to deal with?
- Have a Special Needs Child that you feel could be doing better?
- Have given up doing activities that they would still really like to continue doing?
- Are “feeling” their “age” and even though you are doing “everything” you should but it still feels like things are not getting better?